Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dogcow: More Barrens + Ragefire Chasm

More hanging out with Gröm and Novora, we did lots of quests in the Barrens and then headed out to Ragefire Chasm in the evening. During the afternoon, Rowr and I headed over to Silverpine Forest to finsh a couple of quest lines that are supposed to get me hooked on the undead lands. Feh. Maybe I'll head over there eventually but there sure is a lot to do in the Barrens.

Ragefire Chasm was pretty good. We wiped once when I hit the wrong key and started shooting rather than sending Rowr in the draw the aggro. Lame! Dinged 18 when turning in the quests from Ragefire Chasm. In a bit of a hurry to get to 20 so I can start to dash.

Did lots of leatherworking (85)and skinning (120). First aid is up to 90 now, need to start finding wool for the nicer bandages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home